So I was tagged by Jamie over at Cowbelly to spill a secret or two out in the blogosphere.
The rules of the game are as follows:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
- Tag 5 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I’ve decided that I will stick with really awesome rock ballads that I LOVED back in the day. Yes, I was a little metal/glam rock/pop rock kid complete with a leather jacket and posters adorning my walls.
1. Guns N’ Roses- Sweet Child O’ Mine: This song still makes me feel teary. Why can’t Axl get his voice back and make something else this nostalgic?
2. Queensryche – Silent Lucidity: So…dramatic, So…amazingly awesome!
3. Creed – One Last Breath: Yes, you read that right…Creed – ha ha ha.
4. Skid Row – I Remember You: I actually saw them in concert with Pantera. YES!
5. Warrant – Heaven: This has to be the worst of the bunch. So sad…so sad
I am tagging the following people (but I won’t hold you to it):Stephanie Arsenault Jill Benninato – Sit. Stay. Smile. Grace Chon – Shine Pet Photos Mia Clapton – Thousand Hound Photography Jill Coursen – J.C. Photography